Scattered showers Friday with temps in the near 70s

Sunny skies are predicted for Friday with highs around 65 with light west winds.

We can expect some rain Friday morning.

Sunday looks pretty good - sunny skies and a high around 75. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Around one-quarter inch of rain possible. High 77F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 miles per hour.

Saturday - Mostly cloudy skies with scattered showers and thunderstorms with a 40% chance of rainfall.

Sunday night: Mostly clear, low around 51. Low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Temperatures drop into the mid-60s tonight and it is partly cloudy.

Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of showers. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

Thursday night: Partly cloudy.

The Week Ahead is the work of UMFK Professor Joseph E. Becker based on personal weather station data, various computer forecast models, and information that the National Weather Service, NOAA, and other weather resources provide. Overnight lows will slide into the lower 50s. High temperatures will be around 80 degrees. South wind around 5 miles per hour.

Saturday, sunny, with a high near 88. North wind 7 to 13 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 20 miles per hour.

Monday Night: 40 percent chance of showers/thunderstorms, mainly after 1 am.

Wednesday, a 30 percent chance of showers. Sunny, with a high near 79. Showers and storms are possible overnight into Wednesday morning.

Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.

Friday night: Showers and thunderstorms before 1am, then a chance of showers. West southwest wind around 9 miles per hour. Wind: Shifting N 10-15 miles per hour.